Hotel / Venue Information
The December 2022 meeting will be held at the Huntsville Marriott at the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama. The hotel will serve as the location of all sleeping rooms for JANNAF attendees, as well.
View these pages for more information to help you plan your trip.
The JANNAF room blocks at the Huntsville Marriott at the Space and Rocket Center are now open for reservations and the reservation cut-off date has been extended until Monday, 21 November. The Huntsville Marriott at the Space and Rocket Center is conveniently located at 5 Tranquility Base, Huntsville, Alabama 35805-3371.
JANNAF has negotiated special discounted room rates (see below) with the Huntsville Marriott at the Space and Rocket Center.
All room rates are subject to state and local taxes, currently 15% plus a $2 per day local tourism and convention fee. These discounted rooms will be held for JANNAF attendees until the EXTENDED cut-off date of Monday, 21 November 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Central Time, or until they sell out, whichever comes first.
Additional Reservation Information
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION ONLINE
Please reserve your room in the appropriate block.
Click the appropriate button below to make your reservation directly in the applicable
JANNAF discounted room block.
Government employees with valid Government I.D.
(I.D. will be requested upon check-in)
are eligible for a discounted rate equal to the GSA FY22 per diem rate of
$96 per night for single or double occupancy.
Govt Employee Attendee Reservation Link
The discounted rate for non-Government attendees, including Government contractors, University personnel, and students
$139 per night for single or double occupancy.
Non-Govt Attendee Reservation Link
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION BY PHONE
Call the hotel at 1-800-228-9290 OR (256) 830-2222.
Be sure to mention that you are attending the JANNAF Conference and indicate the specific block (Government employee or Non-Government), and are eligible for the December 2022 JANNAF Conference discounted rate for that block.
- Each individual is responsible for their own reservation.
- To qualify for Tax Exemption, only specific types of credit cards can be used to pay for your hotel room. View the Tax Exemption Information document for more details.
- If you need to cancel or change your reservation, be sure to do so no less than 24 hours prior to the date of arrival to avoid paying a penalty.
- If you are a Marriott Bonvoy (Rewards) member, you can still earn rewards for your stay when reserving your room in the JANNAF block!
- Be sure to utilize the provided reservation links or phone number and group details to ensure you receive the JANNAF discounted rate and that JANNAF receives credit for your reservation.
Your patronage of the official meeting hotel makes it possible for JANNAF to secure the space necessary for this event at a greatly reduced cost. The hotel not only offers discounted rates and the best networking opportunities, but staying in the group block helps JANNAF meet its obligation to the hotel, avoid penalties, and keep meeting registration prices down. We thank you in advance for your support.