Please join us at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek Hotel, 7-10 December 2015 to participate in the
Joint Army-Navy-NASA-Air Force (JANNAF)
Programmatic and Industrial Base /
43rd Structures and Mechanical Behavior /
39th Propellant and Explosives Development and Characterization /
30th Rocket Nozzle Technology /
28th Safety and Environmental Protection
Joint Subcommittee Meeting
The Program Includes:
- 41 technical sessions with over 200 papers
- 11 workshops and specialist sessions
- 19 panel meetings
- optional 2-day White Sands Test Facility Blast & Fragmentation Course
and more over 4 days
Click here to review the Meeting Invitation.
This document provides general information about the meeting, meeting location, and a detailed daily schedule of technical and specialist sessions, workshops, meetings, networking activities, and more, being held during the four days of the meeting.
To view the Preliminary Program
, which includes detailed session agendas, in addition to the information provided in the Meeting Invitation (as described above), you must have a JANNAF Secure Portal Account. Click on the link (Preliminary Program) to login or to create an account if you do not have one. When creating an account, please allow sufficient time for this process as it may take several days to complete.
IMPORTANT: When creating an account on the JANNAF Secure Portal...
All Users Will Need:
- Name, phone, and email of your HR or FSO who will certify citizenship and employment
- Don't overlook the required “Org Type.” The organization type (DoD, NASA, Industry, etc.) must be accurate to successfully complete the new account process. If you are a contractor, select "Industry."
- Account requests must be completed in their entirety. They are not saved and/or available for editing and email addresses cannot be duplicated.
Industry/Academia Will Need:
- DLA (a.k.a. DD 2345) Certification Number
- Name, phone, and email of your Government Sponsoring Official (GSO), contract number with expiration date
An approval package to certify the December 2015 JANNAF Meeting as a “government approved” conference has been submitted by Mr. Stuart Blashill, Chair of the JANNAF Executive Committee from the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division in China Lake, CA.
DoD approval of conferences takes several months and judging from past meetings, may not be received until just prior to the start of the December meeting. Interested DoD attendees are strongly encouraged to obtain a JANNAF Secure Portal account now and register for the meeting. This step does not require travel or training office approval since it does not include a financial commitment. Payment of the registration fee may be completed as soon as permitted.
Reasons to Attend:
- Network with fellow professionals, including DoD/NASA program managers and decision-makers in the propulsion industry
- Learn more about current research and development activities in your area of expertise
- Develop new business opportunities
- Future employment networking opportunities for student attendees at a discounted registration fee
Registration and Hotel Reservations
Registration is now open for the December 2015 meeting. For registration information and links, please visit the Registration Page
of the December meeting website. The first step of registration for the meeting DOES require a JANNAF Secure Portal account; however, please be aware that Registration payment is a secondary step that does NOT require a portal account.
The Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek is now accepting reservations in both of the JANNAF discounted room blocks. For more information and reservation links, go to the Hotel Page
of the December meeting website.
Questions about creating a JANNAF Secure Portal account should be addressed to email@example.com
or call (410) 992-7300.
Please contact Shelley Cohen, JANNAF Meeting Manager, with any meeting-related questions you may have: (410) 992-7302, x215 or firstname.lastname@example.org