Please join us to participate in the
Joint Army-Navy-NASA-Air Force (JANNAF)
68th JANNAF Propulsion Meeting
Programmatic and Industrial Base Meeting
15th Modeling and Simulation
12th Liquid Propulsion
11th Spacecraft Propulsion
Joint Subcommittee Meeting
7 - 17 June 2021
Occurring Virtually via the
Defense Collaboration Services (DCS) Platform
The Program Includes:
- 24 technical sessions
- 3 specialist session
- 4 workshops
- approximately 150 presentations
- 7 panel meetings
and more over 9 days
This document provides general information about the meeting, virtual meeting platform, and a detailed daily schedule of technical and specialist sessions, workshops, and panel meetings being held during the nine days of the meeting.
Click here to view the Preliminary Program (JANNAF Secure Portal Account Required)
This document expands upon the Meeting Invitation with detailed session agendas.
Registration is now OPEN
Registration information and links for the June 2021 JANNAF Meeting can be found on the Registration Page of the meeting website.
To complete the registration process:
- Confirm you have an active JANNAF Secure Portal Account.
- Submit the online Meeting Registration Form (JANNAF Secure Portal Account required) as quickly as possible in order to gain access to the DCS Testing Sessions and other important but restricted information.
- Pay the registration fee. A Portal account is not needed, making it easy for someone else to do this on your behalf.
- Complete the Registration Payment and Meeting Registration Form on or before 24 May to qualify for the discounted Early registration fee.
JANNAF Secure Portal Account
- An active account is required to view the Preliminary Program and to complete the Meeting Registration Form.
- When creating or renewing an account, please allow sufficient time for this process; it may take several days to complete.
- Important information about creating a new JANNAF Secure Portal Account, or renewing or resetting the password for an existing account, can be found here.
- Questions about your JANNAF Secure Portal account should be addressed to the JANNAF Security Team, Tricia Frey or Mary Gannaway, or call (410) 992-7300.
Reasons to Attend:
- Participate in technical interchange allowing you to stay abreast of current research and development activities in your area of expertise
- Engage in virtual panel meetings to discuss with your peers in government and industry shared challenges and solutions
- Qualified attendees are provided access to the entire JANNAF publication archive of limited distribution technical papers, publications, and manuals
- Take part in open networking discussions as time permits at the end of sessions
We hope to see you online for the 7 - 17 June virtual JANNAF meeting!