> JANNAF Technical
> JANNAF Propulsion Meeting (JPM)
JANNAF Propulsion Meeting (JPM) Committee
The JANNAF Propulsion Meeting (JPM) encompasses research and applications at the systems level. The JPM is held each year in conjunction with standing JANNAF subcommittee meetings on a rotating basis.
- Tactical Propulsion
- Missile Defense / Strategic Propulsion
- Propulsion Systems for Space Access
- Gun And Gun-Launched Propulsion
- Propulsion and Energetics Test Facilities
- Sensors for Propulsion Measurement Applications
- System-wide Application of Additive Manufacturing for Propulsion Applications
Click here for descriptions of each mission area.
JHU/WSE ERG Technical Representative
Mr. Peter Zeender, JHU-WSE ERG, Columbia, MD