December 2022 JANNAF Meeting Invitation & Preliminary Program
Submitted by bdennett on Mon, 10/17/2022 - 09:55
JANNAF December 2022 Meeting Invitation & Preliminary Program
Exclusive ITAR conferences for the propulsion and energetics research community.
Please join us for the December 2022 JANNAF Meeting.
5-9 December 2022
Huntsville Marriott at the Space and Rocket Center
The Meeting Invitation can be viewed here, and the Preliminary Program here (login required). These documents provide general information about the meeting and location, as well as a detailed daily schedule of nearly 200 papers in 32 technical sessions, 2 specialist sessions, 2 workshops, along with keynote and plenary presentations; plus 7 panel meetings.
This Joint Subcommittee Meeting includes:
- Liquid Propulsion (LPS)
- Spacecraft Propulsion (SPS)
- Programmatic and Industrial Base (PIB)
- A keynote speech by Dr. Joel B. Mozer, Director of Science, Technology and Research, U.S. Space Force
- Plenary Panel Discussion on Fission Space Nuclear Systems & Plenary Presenation (TacRS)
- Daily networking opportunities
- In-person and Virtual Reading Room
- JANNAF Digital Online Collection (50 years of JANNAF publications)
- JANNAF Journal collection
Registration information and links for the December 2022 JANNAF Meeting can be found within the Registration section of the meeting website.
- Complete the Registration Payment and Meeting Registration Form on or before 18 November to qualify for the discounted Early Registration Fee.
Hotel Now Accepting Reservations
The links to reserve a room in the JANNAF discounted room blocks at the Huntsville Mariott at the Space and Rocket Center are provided on the Hotel page of the website. The cut-off date to reserve a room is 14 November; however, rooms will likely sell out before that date so act fast.
- JANNAF Secure Portal Account information here.
- Password reset/acccount renewal instructions here.
- Questions about your JANNAF Secure Portal account should be addressed to Shelley Cohen, or you may call (410) 992-7302 x215 for assistance.
- Questions may be directed to the to the ERG Meetings Team, Shelley Cohen or Atashia Allen, or call (410) 992-7302, x215 or x204, respectively for more information.
We hope to see you in Huntsville for the 5 - 9 December JANNAF meeting!