JANNAF December 2021 Meeting Invitation & Preliminary Program
Submitted by bdennett on Mon, 09/20/2021 - 13:43
Please join us for the December 2021 JANNAF Meeting.
Occurring virtually, 6 - 16 December 2021
The Meeting Invitation can be viewed here, and the Preliminary Program here (login required). These documents provide general information about the meeting and the virtual meeting platform, as well as a detailed daily schedule of more than 150 papers in 24 technical sessions, four specialist sessions, two workshops, and 12 panel meetings being held during the nine days of the meeting.
This Joint Subcommittee Meeting includes:
- Structures and Mechanical Behavior (SMBS)
- Propellant and Explosives Development and Characterization (PEDCS)
- Rocket Nozzle Technology (RNTS)
- Safety and Environmental Protection (SEPS)
- Programmatic and Industrial Base (PIB)
- a keynote speech by Lt Col Justin L. Beltz, U.S. Space Force
- Virtual Reading Room
- JANNAF Digital Online Collection (50 years of JANNAF publications)
- JANNAF Journal collection
Registration information and links for the December 2021 JANNAF Meeting can be found on the Registration Steps page of the meeting website.
- Confirm you have an active JANNAF Secure Portal Account.
- When creating or renewing an account, it may take several days.
- Complete the Registration Payment and Meeting Registration Form on or before 22 November to qualify for the discounted Early Registration Fee.
- JANNAF Secure Portal Account information here.
- Password reset/account renewal instructions here.
- Questions about your JANNAF Secure Portal account should be addressed to the ERG Security staff, Tricia Frey or Mary Gannaway, or you may call (410) 992-7300 for assistance.
- Questions may be directed to the ERG Meetings Team, Shelley Cohen or Gabrielle Delisle-Ballard, or call (410) 992-7302 for more information.
We hope to see you online for the 6 - 16 December virtual JANNAF meeting!